Tuesday, February 3, 2009

No idea what to call this.

hello!!

So, I would just like to point out......
now that sonic has a value menu.... and it's happy hour from 2-4 every day....
I feel like any willing family members who read this should feel absolutely free to send me, or anyone else I guess..... sonic giftcards whenever you feel like it!!
They would be greatly appreciated.
Well.... really..... ANYTHING besides hardy would be soooooooooo amazing.

Today, I did not want to wake up at 7 and go to class at 8. and 9:30. and 11:00. and 1:00.
it sucked. but..... I made it through another 4 classes!! :)
only 21 Tuesday/Thursdays left for this semester!!

After classes.... Jacqueline was cleaning............. :/ ???
and i dropped my gum and couldn't find it.
I found it like 2 hours later and I thought it was funny and made her take a picture with me and disappearing gum...of '09.

We went to Target too. And I got my pink iron that i am going to love and cherish very much :)
thanks mommy :)

Then..... normal stuff. American Idol. more normal stuff.
me. falling out of jax's blue chair. kayla recording it. landra peeing her pants (almost).

Yesterday.... nothing that I can remember that I need to write.
had lunch with people who kill fish for fun. cool.

then I don't remember.

good week so far :)

love,
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment