Sunday, November 1, 2009

Yay!

Miss MHB is this Friday and Saturday and I can't wait and I'm super nervous/excited!
I don't know what I'm going to do after it's actually over! :/

Christmas is coming soon and that is really exciting!
I love Jesus and Christmas.

My 24 hours worth of classes will be done in 6 weeks, and that is super awesome!

Kayla cut her hair short this weekend and my roomie died hers red/brown. It was a weekend full of new hair. So cool.

Packages, gift cards, cash, or any clothing/food items are needed and will be greatly accepted here. So, if you're feeling generous you can send some over to me...... :)

I guess that I am done for now because I do not really know what else to say.

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Now you'll have plenty of time to update more often! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete