Sunday, November 14, 2010

Overwhelmed. In a good way!


Oh my goodness!

I woke up today and absolutely could not believe that Miss MHB 2011 was actually over!
I just wanted to cry since I knew I wouldn't be going to the girls next practice on Monday!
So, I just looked back on all the awesome memories that I gained from this amazing pageant!

I remember the first day of practice, when we had each girl write down who she was,
and at the end of pageant, each girl said she had gained newfound confidence in herself, and/or a brand new family! The other directors and I were overwhelmed when we heard how much each girl really had grown as individuals and as sisters during pageant - our number one goal.

When I look back, all I can think about is how incredibly proud I am of everyone involved!
Each of our committee heads and committees did their jobs outstandingly well!
Each of our contestant grew in Christ and radiated His glory on the stage both Friday and Saturday night!

So, I'm writing this to let everyone know how thankful and blessed I am to have gotten to be a part of making something as beautiful as "Beautiful" happen!
I gained not only two new friends, but two absolutely BEST friends, and I love them more than I could ever express.
And to the 23 pageant contestants, in all honesty, I have NEVER seen 23 more beautiful girls in my life, and the fact that I got to direct and guide each of you is beyond me.
The amount of hard work and dedication each of you put in while still exuding the love of Christ has been something so incredible to witness!

So, I have no idea why God keeps blessing me the way He does since I am completely undeserving.
All I know is that I am going to be joyful and grateful, and try with everything I have to bring Him glory throughout every situation I encounter.

1 comment:

  1. Brittany Nicole,

    I'm sooooo glad everything went so well. I'm so proud of you -- it was a BEAUTIFUL pageant!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete