Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yay.


i'm sitting in my new rom at home and i LOVE it.
i've already unpacked a lot of my stuff from college.
i'm also hungry.

Mom lost my cat.


Kayla: Hey, do you think Landra is in her room right now?
Me: I don't know, let's check. (standing right outside her door, I call her on the phone)
Landra: Hello?
Me: Hi Landrie. What are you doing?
Landra: Oh, nothing, just sitting in my room.
Me: Oh, yeah, I know. I heard your phone go off in your room.
Landra: Yeah, What are you doing?
Me: We are standing outside your door.
Landra: Oh, cool.
Me: Yeah, it's pretty cool I guess.
Landra: Yeah, so, what are you doing?
Me: Landra, we are STILL standing outside your door!
Landra: Oh.......
Me: Do you want to come talk to us?
Landra: Okay, sure I guess.
Me: Okay, cool, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment