Saturday, May 16, 2009

summer summer summer!!

it's SUMMER!!
i love summer!

I decided I wanted to start a bakery. "Brit's Bakery." So. Awesome.

I was with Holly the other day and we had lunch in Lincoln Square and decided to go to the pet store, then, decided to go to the other pet store.
Well, at the second pet store, while parking, Holly just ran into the other parked car in the parking spot beside the one she was trying to park in.
Ayways, neither of us knew what to do and she was like "Don't tell my mom!" and I was all like, "You have to! Neither of us know what to do!"

So to make a long story short, she ended up leaving a note with her 2 phone numbers on it tucked under the windshield wiper of the car. I felt really bad for the person and I had a 5 dollar coupon for Joe's Crab Shack so I decided that this particular person needed it more than me and Holly and I agreed to leave it with the note.
Turns out "Sharday" (I think) LOVED the coupon.

p.s.
If any of you have any extra time or money AT ALL (ANYTHING helps!!)
i have two really amazing causes that I whole-heartedly support and am trying to raise as much money and support as possible for!! (i know that is incorrect English, and I apologize, sincerely)
But seriously, if you have any free time, even if you don't have any money to donate, at least read over what these things are all about! It's amazing! Please help out and give any support possible!!
It would mean soooooo much to me, and especially to these foundations! :)

Donate to "To Write Love on Her Arms"
https://www.causes.com/fb/donations/new?cause_id=188&fundraiser_id=9104242&m=38d81d22

Donate to "SAVE"
http://www.firstgiving.com/brittany-richardson






love,
me.

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, would like to point out what an AMAZING person you are!! I like, love, love, love YOU!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete