Monday, June 29, 2009

aha!

Hellooooo!!

Mom said, "Do you know you haven't updates your blog in like, over a month!?"
So, I am updating.

Let's see.

Summer is great!
I FINALLY have my new room completely finished thanks to Chritopher helping me with the paint and Eugene helping me with my blinds and my curtains and some furniture....
and Randy who took me orignally to buy my furniture and set up my futon.

Independence Day is this weekend and I'm super excited about that.

I recently set up a facebook for Eugene and attempted to teach him how to use it, so we will see how that goes.

Today, I took my last ever Biology 1408 test. What a GREAT feeling!

My fish are good, too. I think CJ is having a drink right now. He likes to go to the top and drink some of the bubbly water. I don't know why.

Love,
me.



P.S.
Thanks to everyone who has donated to my fundraising pages/causes!
It means SOOOOO much!! :)
And if you haven't donated, or would like to donate to another cause or donate again,
the links are:
SAVE - I'm just 325 dollars away from my goal!
To Write Love on Her Arms - I'm just 160 dollars away from my goal!

2 comments:

  1. How about "thanks to mom for paying for the paint, the futon, the curtains, etc. etc. etc. in my new room!!!" ?????

    ReplyDelete