Friday, February 25, 2011

Justin Bieber.


Blogging again.

Roxie has been my roommate here at home for the weekend and she is crazy.
She seriously won't quit chewing on my toes.

I picked up my wedding dress today and am ecstatic.
I had to convince myself to take it off.
I really love it a lot.

I have even more wedding stuff to do tomorrow and I am excited.
I love wedding stuff.

Also, pretty much everyone BUT me has gotten to see the Justin Bieber movie and I am dying.
I just want to see it. So. Bad.

I have my second chemistry test on Tuesday.
I am dying. I am DYING!

Also, you know that feeling you get when you feel completely
overwhelmed because God is so graceful? I have that
feeling right now. I love it. I don't get it, but I love it.

The cable is out here at mom's house, so I can't watch any of
the stuff she has recorded.
Instead, I have watched Valentine's Day three whole times now.

It's funny because I brought P90X home with me so I could be
productive and work out over the weekend, but I haven't used it.
It is just sitting here beside me, making me feel guilty.

That's all for today.


Romans 3:23-24.

No comments:

Post a Comment