Friday, March 18, 2011

Playing fetch.


I'm just playing fetch with my cat.
Yes.....my cat plays fetch.
And it's her absolute favorite thing to do in the whole world.
I think clawing at the carpet is a close second, though.

I just figured I would blog while Roxie and I hang out.
We typically like to watch The Nanny and play fetch late at night.
She also likes to help me with wedding planning sometimes.

So, Chris and I have been apartment hunting all week.
The only thing more overwhelming than this is trying
to find the perfect dress at Forever 21. Seriously.
Well.....and chemistry.

Anyways,
I wanted to blog about my spring break,
which has consisted of even more wedding planning
and the apartment searching that I previously explained.

I feel like we got a lot done this week, and that's a very great thing.

I have my first shower tomorrow, and I'm pretty psyched about it.
I'm getting married in 56 days.
56 days!

Well....I'm off to play fetch with Rox again.


John 3:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment