Saturday, August 25, 2012

Three Cats.

Okay. It's been a while.
A long while, I guess.

I kept feeling like I should update my blog, but I kept not knowing what to write about.

The past however many months of my life have all been consumed with moving into our awesome house, taking classes and studying for a ridiculous amount of hours, and working.
That being said, I NEVER anticipated how much work it would take to move into a house, and I never knew how picky I would be about absolutely everything that went into it.
It's finally almost finished, and I can't wait to post pictures and show everyone!

Also, we got a third cat. Yes - we have three cats. I love all of them. The third one, Chloe, has been causing quite a few problems, though. We are working through them. I can't say that Roxie and Edwin were thrilled about the addition. I think they are still upset, even though it's been over a month since we got her. Currently, the only way to get them to really bond is to give them canned food. Canned food is the key to my cats' heart.

In other news:
 - I am totally thrilled about T Swift's new album that will be coming out soon.
 - My throat is a little sore because my cats have all had colds that they passed on to me, but I'm hoping it will be better soon. No worries.
 - I will be 23 in a little over a month. 23. I will be 23 years old. What? I still don't understand how that's possible.
 - Chris made the bed a couple of weeks ago. It was AWESOME. I mean, literally one of the best things that I could come home to after a long day.
 - I can't stop eating ice cream. I've eaten 4 and a half pints of ice cream this week.
 - I watched the first 2 episodes of Dawson's Creek today on Netflix. I feel weird about it.

I guess that's about all I've got for today.





1 comment: