Friday, March 20, 2009

fun friday.

hello world.

my spring break ends sunday. sad.

my cat keeps finding my fish no matter where i hide them.

my spring break consisted of:

1) sleeping
2) hanging out with my best friend :)
3) finding/getting the CUTEST most ADORABLE puppy in the whole world!! (Max)
ans bought him cute stuff and my cat a new collar that she loves.
4) ditched watchmen after chris forced us to watch the first hour and 15 minutes even though i kept complaining after the first 20 minutes because it sucked.
5) went to the zoo (early) on thrusday.
6) ate at saltgrass with randy, chris, mommy, ken, and mr. dubb thursday night.
7) had the party of the century at ben's tonight (haha) by party of the century i mean we hung out and ate food and talked about stuff
...and saw knowing with ben, crystal, ty, jesscia, chris, daniel, and beau. it was.... i don't know.


vin diesel is going to be in the 3rd fast and the furious and i am excited about that.



love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment