Monday, March 23, 2009

supercalifragilisticexpiallidoxious

Mary Poppins!
actually, I get to see that in like August or Septemeber.
and rent (again), and legally blonde the musical (again), and something else that i can't remember.

Saturday Christopher took me to get lunh and then for a walk in the park.
After the park we went to see Duplicity.
After the movie we were supposed to go to nice dinner but we decided on burger king instead.

Sunday I went to church. It was fun.
Then to chili's.
I packed. we left.
We sat in traffic for 2 hours.
We arrived at UMHB around 7:30.

it's 2. i have class at 8.
whhhyyyyyy.


love,
me.

2 comments:

  1. That's right, baby, you get to see it in September! You get to see Wizard of Oz in June -- that's the one your forgot. How could you forget Wizard of Oz???

    Ummm...hello??? That was the NFC Championship game between the Cowboys & the 49ers. A true classic! Chris & I enjoyed it -- even if you didn't!

    I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't forget the wizard of oz, i just forgot whether i picked that one or mamma mia!!

    ReplyDelete