Sunday, March 15, 2009

super spring break

so it's spring break.

i came home thursday and now i am here. and it's cool.

right now i am in the process of making a funfetti cake (my favorite) and watching i love lucy.
alex just came in and made eggs. which is disgusting. and it ruined the smell of my baking cake.
so i am annoyed.

let's see. Matthew came over today to help me with guitar and stuff. I learned some stuff. like how to play journey ... kindof. which is basically awesome because i do love journey. ALOT.

also. i started a twitter earlier today. i figured i needed another electronic output resource to retain my attention. mainly to distract me from things i SHOULD be doing like homework, studying, sleeping. things that just aren't quite as exciting. although sometimes sleep is more exciting. like it would be every morning when i have to wake up in time for my 8 oclock class. THAT is when sleep would be the best option available. but if i do that, i fail. so that sucks.

so i miss my friends. i wish y'all were here with me!!

in lucy right now, somehow everyone has a black eye, and since i've been writing this i really haven't been paying that much attention so i am really kind of confused.

my cake is done i think. i just ook it out of the oven. and now it smells realy god and is really hot and stuff. so that's cool. i can't decide if i want to put icing on it or not? i'm going to think about that for awhile.

lets see....what else.
oh. my arm is like really sensetive and it's weird. it's just my left arm. the top part. my skin is all sensitive and stuff and it like hurts if anything touches it. i have no idea why it's like that. it's really weirding me out. oh well.

okay. well i think i am completely out of stuff to say. oh.... lately.... i think i might be dislexic. like for the past few months whenever i type and stuff i spell random things all reversed and weird and i don't know if it's because i'm being absent-minded or because i'm dislexic. i really can't decide. well i mean i guess it's not a decision. but whatever. that's what's going on right now in my life.....besides the fact that my mother bought a new car and is getting tan and will not quit losing weight. all i hear now is "is that your mom or your big sister?"
but thanks for being good-looking mom. it's pretty cool.

love,
me.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...you're so sweet! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to get to read this! I got to spend time with you today, which also makes me excited!! ;-) Luv ya, call ya in 5 mins!

    ReplyDelete