Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Emotional.


I didn't really know what else to title this post, because all I have been lately is emotional.
...really weirdly emotional and dramatic - about everything.
So, I figured it fit well.


I just wanted to reflect on how great God is and how small I am.

This is one of those moments where I realize how insignificant everything is in relation to God's will and perfect everything.
It's when I remember that I constantly fail and nothing in me is good except for the Holy Spirit Himself.
I'm constantly being humbled by my inferiority.

This is also one of those times when I remember that for whatever crazy reason, none of this even matters, and God still loves and accepts me anyways.

 
Whenever I hear someone question whether or not God is real or loving, I look at my life, and I know.....without a doubt....that He is so much more than real and so overwhelmingly loving.


(I usually put a verse reference or quote a verse here, but I can't pick one right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment