Thursday, June 2, 2011

My First Update as a Newlywed.


Yep.
I am updating for the first time as a married woman.

My husband and I are watching the Mavs game right now, and I need something to
do while I watch because I get nervous!

Here are 10 things I've learned from being a Newlywed for almost 3 weeks:

1) Men enjoy leaving the toilet seat up.
2) Moving in is extremely overwhelming.
3) That my husband is totally in to Reggae music. I never knew before.
4) .....How to spell Reggae.
5) There are ALWAYS dishes that need to be done.
6) The more I want kids, the more Chris does not.
7) There is a bill for absolutely everything. Even having a dumpster and having a pet.
8) I have a ton of shoes. A ton.
9) There are things you assume your husband knows about you after almost 4 years of dating, but for some reason, unbeknownst to you, he does not. Like your favorite band - Journey.
10) I love my husband and I love being married.

We'll see what comes along with the next 3 weeks.

In the meantime, go Mavs!
And maybe someday we will finish moving in and setting up our apartment.
Someday.


"Hindsight is always 20/20. That's what they taught me in optometry school."


Hebrews 9:28..

No comments:

Post a Comment