Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 20.


Look at me!
Blogging two days in a row!

Here's what's happening in day 20 of married life:

I woke up at 2:45 this afternoon. Yes....2:45. I have no idea why.

I remembered one of the weirdest dreams of my life. My husband turned into a dragon at night and it was weird. I went back to visit college and didn't know anyone because I was old.

We FINALLY had a bedspread picked out, and I FINALLY put it on today!
It looks great. And of course - it is pink.
 

My cat thought we were playing some cat game when I was trying to make the bed,
so she kept attacking the sheets and hiding underneath them.
It made making the bed significantly more difficult, but she was so cute that there
was absolutely no way I could even be mad.

For now, I'm just waiting on my husband to get back from work, and I'm probably
going to do a load of laundry and finish the dishes. Who knew I could ever
be so domestic?


That's it for today.


John 16:33.

No comments:

Post a Comment