Monday, June 20, 2011

Week Five.


Well, I've now been married for over five weeks.
 

Right now Chris is irritating the cat (as always).
She still loves him, though. And he still loves her.


We got our new tv yesterday.
Chris was thrilled. Literally thrilled.
He thinks everything looks so real that it makes him feel weird.
I think it looks the same.


Chris is still bothering the cat.
 
So, I finally got a nook since Chris has one and he is ALWAYS using it.
I LOVE mine!
I've almost read an entire book already, and I only got it 2 days ago!

OH! And also, yesterday I was sleeping (for a long time), and
Chris decided to clean the whole living room! He even
vacuumed! And he did the dishes!
Seriously. Awesome.
Props to Chris.
Maybe next Sunday I will try taking another long nap and
see what happens.


I meet with my advisor at DBU tomorrow to set up my grad school schedule.
That will be fun.
I'm such a grown up.


Okay, well, I think that's about all I have for this week.
Stay tuned.


Matthew 11:28.


1 comment:

  1. Let me know how your advisor appointment goes. I love you!

    ReplyDelete