Saturday, June 11, 2011

Week Four.



Okay, so I've been married four weeks now.
Yes. Four weeks.

Anyways,
To start out, we thought this past Sunday was Father's Day, and it wasn't.
We didn't figure that out until we got to church - late, of course.
For anyone else who's confused like us...apparently it's the 3rd Sunday of June.
Just a heads up.

Chris had three interviews this week. 

The rest of the week was a normal newlywed week. It consisted of cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, and all that other stuff.

One new thing - I FINALLY got my guitar out and sat down and sang. But, in the midst of that, I got interrupted because Chris turned the tv way up while I was playing, and needless to say, I got mad.

The cat has had an obscene amount of energy all week, and it seems like she seriously never wants to stop playing fetch. Never. She's trying to play with me right now, actually.

In other news, I finally officially changed my last name to Whitehead this week.
I only spent about TWO HOURS in the social security office.

So, that concludes week 4. Here's to week number 5!





1 Chronicles 16:9.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man! I missed it! I would have loved your concert and sung along with you! Sorry to hear about Roxie. You are being a great mom and taking good care of her. I liked your Bible verse today!!!

    ReplyDelete