Monday, January 19, 2009

Main Monday

So, yay!!

I updated a few days ago and everything got erased. so my enthusiam was erased as well,

This weekend has been soooo fun!!

Friday.... I went to class. and then waited. Then went to my next/last class.
Then I think I ate in the sub?? but i can't really remember.
Then.... I went to Austin with Chris to drop off Cody at the airport to fly to Lubbock to be with his girlfriend. Then we came back. that was fun.

Uhmm.... When I got back I can't really remember what we did??
I think I spent the night in Kayla and Jax's room...oh yeah I did!!
We fell asleep watching a Cinderella Story. fun fun.

Saturday I woke up at 12. Then got ready to go to Hillsboro to eat and go shopping with Mimi and Mommy.
Then Lan Lan decided she wanted to go with me and so she did.
And we drove to Hillsboro... ate.... and shopped. And then mimi cried when we left.
Then we got back. and I don't remember anything we did after that.

Sunday I went to The Vista with Chris and Clayton and then we ate at Olive Garden and then went to the mall and then Target and then WalMart!! yay!!
Then I came back and we made videos in Kayla's room.

Today... I woke up at 1. Went to Sonic and the car wash with Landra and Linz.
Went to see Kayla and Jax in their room.
Left to go to AUstin with Christopher, Jesscia, and TyTy.
We picked up Cody. We walked around 6th street confused and lost.
We ate at the Iron Cactus.
We left and came back.
I came back to Kayla and Jax's room and we sat there.
I came back to my room (where I am now) did my homework, and now I'm blogging for everyone.

And luckily..... I bookmarked my blog on Landra's computer because unfortunately it wasn't already there!! So I fixed that for her.
And she was happy. and hopefully she will read this now.
Jax and Kayla are my true friends that already have this bookmarked. I think so at least.

Anyways. this was fun.

Quote:
"Guys. I have cougher's run." -- Landra Jayne Davidson

Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment