Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Timely Tuesday!!

Ahhh!!

So, I have a break right now because my adorable psychology teacher let us out of class early!!
Now I'm waiting to go to my music class at 11 with Jax!! :) yay!!

So waking up early today wasn't that bad. I was really successful!! I made it to my 8 oclock class 10 minutes before it started!! and I met Landra in the hallway at 7:40 so we walked together, well together half way, because we were going to two different buildings, and that was really cute of us.

I thought I would have alot of trouble focusing and staying awake, because I absolutely could not sleep at all last night. I went to bed at 12:45 and didn't fall asleep until at least 3:50. So waking up sucked a little at first because I had like just fallen asleep but it was fun.

Anyways.Yesterday Christopher took me to best buy and I got my flip!! It was on sale and it was exciting. Then I started recording our awesome lives here at UMHB!! Yay for us.

And I went running yesterday with Jacqueline and Leigh!! I ran over a mile!! I felt really accomplished. But everyone in the gym and everyone outside the windows looking in the gym was probably judging me. Especially the two girls behind me. Made me feel pressured.

quote:
"When I'm bored I eat rasins." -- Kayla Annette Lynch


Okay. I'm done.
I love you!!

1 comment: