Saturday, January 3, 2009

Yay for '09!!

So.....

It's been a while. I wonder sometimes if anyone ever even reads this anyways....
but then people te me that they DID read it!! and it makes me feel a whole lot better!!

Let's see. New Years was really fun!!
Everyone (well.... some of us) went over to Beau's house to have a slammin' party!!
I also met my new best friend Reese there. She is the puppy that I plan on stealing. She is really really adorable and REALLY likes to play with people.
We had a blasty blast and took pictures and stuff. it was fun.
Although, I was up until about 6:30 in the morning and I was acting super crazy and weird after like 3 oclock and everyone around me probably wanted to kill me. At least the people still moderately awake.
We watched John Tucker Must Die, The Inside Man, and Wedding Crashers and I was like the only person paying attention to all of them.
OH! and when we first got there we watched Die Hard 2.... which made my day a thousand times better!! I made sure everyone knew that I was super obsessed with Bruce Willis..... but pretty much everyone already knew that I feel.

Anyways, On Thursday.... which was New Years Day, my friends could not stand to leave me.... so they stayed another night :)
Well, something like that.
I mean they really stayed another night though. haha??
Okay, anyways..... that night we talked..... and talked..... and then watched mamma mia.... and then talked some more I feel. it was fun. I would recommend everyone to do that.
The hilight of the night were probably the exciting snacks we had.... like brownies. :)

Okay so of course this morning Landra had to leave at 10!! and I had to get up and stuff... and that was depressing. Depressing waking up.... and Landra leaving me :( and then Kayla and Jax and Ryan all left me!! :( but then I just went back to bed and passed out. at least until Christopher brought me lunch.
We are dieting together for the New Year. and it's fun! Well I already broke the diet.... even though we just started it today. Well I guess technically since it's 4 in the morning.... We started yesterday.... and I broke it at like 3. it was definately worth it though!! :)

So I'm singing tomorrow. and I am going to bed now. This was fun.

Quote of the day (well... week really)
"I tried it. I feel cool now."
-- Landra Jayne
(I feel like maybe you had to be there for that. and i feel like mabe the people who were there for that didnt think it was quite as funny as i did..... but i'm used to that)


Love,
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment